The things I believe
- Life is better shared – I believe in community
- In business, resilience, respect and responsibility are equally important
- Passion, persistence, positivity, and purpose create a vivid experience of life
- Connection is created through shared experiences
- Being kind, generous and loving – and simple ‘Thank You’ can make someone’s day
- Everyone deserves to have a great day at work and to feel proud of their contribution
- What I learn is better shared.
At any given point more than 10% of adult Americans are considering ‘an innovative idea that could be the next big thing’…. Do you have an idea you think might have potential? Perhaps something people would spend their hard-earned cash on? If you could just get started. In Diplomacy and Business, I show you how to develop your brilliant idea into a thriving business. I wrote Diplomacy and Business because I want people to start their businesses with their eyes wide open – so they don’t get blindsided. Whether you want to make oodles of money, help create a better world, or simply become your own boss, Diplomacy and Business can help. You will learn how to avoid the pitfalls that many start-up businesses make, formulate your ideas, make plans and develop your individual roadmap for success. You’ll be challenged to think through things that might never have occurred to you when I reveal the questions I wish people had asked me all those years ago. Diplomacy and Business will help you turn your dream into a reality.