The Institute of Diplomacy and Business provides a unique and comprehensive range of services to prepare representatives of businesses and other organisations to operate in and, if necessary, relocate overseas. It brings together senior diplomats and leading support service providers to give all the training and support needed. Its services are available not only to UK clients, but also to anyone in any country intending to operate in a new territory.
The Institute’s comprehensive range of services includes strategic political and trade briefings, individual and small group tuition on business and social protocol in all recognised trading nations, and a full range of support services for those relocating overseas.
The Institute’s services are unique:
- Strategic business and political briefings by former senior diplomats from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- One-to-one and small group tuition on business etiquette by senior diplomats
- One-to-one and small group tuition on business culture by senior diplomats
- One-to-one mentoring by senior diplomats
- Project consultancy
- Spouse / partner relocation briefings and support from the spouses of former diplomats
- A comprehensive range of relocation services. Property sale, lease and purchase, expert guidance for partners to settle into the new destination, children’s education, home content removal, security and family pet transport are all taken care of.
The core services are providing briefing and bespoke one-to-one and small-group tuition covering all recognised trading countries. It also offers mentoring as either follow up support or as a stand-alone service.
In addition to providing a unique range of high level services for organisations operating overseas the Institute also promotes and encourages greater communication between national communities. Its profits are directed to improving communication between different groups to generate harmony and to encourage joint problem solving.